NavKal™ is an Electronic Control Module (ECM) programming software for Navistar® & MaxxForce™ Engines. NavKal has two available options – NavKal and NavKal Pro
Choose the option that is best for you.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7
- 1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
- 2GB (32-bit) or 4GB (64-bit) of RAM
- 300MB of available hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor
- One or more RP1210A compatible communication devices with SAE J1708 and/or SAE J1939 support
- NEXIQ™ Technologies – USB-Link2
- Dearborn Group Technologies – DPA 5
- Noregon® Systems, Inc. – DLA+, DLA+ Wireless
NOTE: Please refer to each manufacturer’s website for additional information.
Programming changes not supported outside of the Navistar Dealer Network.
- Emission Changes Involving Emissions Label Replacements
- Horsepower Upgrades
- Engine/Exhaust Brake Additions
- Engine Replacement Programming
- Component Serial Number Updates
|Quick Reference Guide|
|NavKal Sell Sheet|
|NavKal Change Log|